My client is in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain Sector. They are a Global Market Leading Brand who are rapidly growing year on year.
The Warehouse Continuous Improvement Manager in Bristol will be responsible for...
- Drive the continuous improvement strategy on site
- Lead and implement continuous improvement initiatives in conjunction with key stakeholder
- Analyze process performance and identify solutions to KPI shortfall.
- Identification of cost saving opportunities and transference to delivered improvements
- Identify system developments and process changes to drive productivity improvements
- Provide cost / benefit analysis of changes to the operation to facilitate in decision making processes
- Develop current and future process flows to improve the functional areas. Support the business through the active participation in the implementation of new layouts, processes, technology and equipment
- Develop presentations to illustrate design methodology, recommendations and results.
- Communicate with the finance team to track financial savings
- Prepare and Present full justifications of savings identified to increase Customer Service Levels
- Provide regular updates to Senior Management
The Warehouse Continuous Improvement Manager will have...
- Previous experience within Continuous Improvement Projects
- Previous experience within Warehouse Management
- Previous experience within Warehouse Management Systems
- Preferably Lean Six Sigma Qualified
- Strong IT Skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
The Successful Candidate will receive...
- A salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Monday to Friday Day Shifts
- 25+8 Days Holiday
- Life Assurance