My client is in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector. They are an FMCG Family Run business going through an exciting period of growth.
The Warehouse General Manager in Bridgwater will be responsible for...
- Effective leadership and management of the operational teams to ensure effective communication and collaboration on site-based activity.
- Delivery of a safe, secure, clean and consistent work environment for team members on site
- Ensure compliance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Responsibility for all issues relating to Health & Safety and the Environment
- Ensure compliance with seasonal planning processes and time lines
- Ensure daily/weekly workload planning and volume forecasting routines are accomplished
- Translate, analyse and deliver customer needs through effective operational management
- Maximise accuracy, productivity and space utilisation
- Actively champion a culture of continuous improvement & use of continuous improvement tools
- Develop a culture of respect and high performance within your team
- To actively work alongside direct and indirect internal and external stakeholders
- Managing customer relationships
The Warehouse General Manager will have...
- Previous experience at Site Manager level within a FMCG environment
- Previous experience managing teams of 50+
- Previous experience having worked with WMS
- Experience of setting and managing operational budgets
- Leadership experience of a fast paced and high-volume warehousing environment
The successful candidate will receive...
- A salary of between £50,000 and £55,000 depending on experience
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- 25+8 Days Holiday
- Monday to Friday Day Shifts