My client is in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain Sector.
The Warehouse Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for...
- Proactively leading, you will ensure collaborative health and safety projects
- You will provide authoritative advice and guidance on health & safety matters to all stakeholders within designated area of responsibility.
- By reviewing and auditing arrangements for health & safety management you will be continuously improving these arrangements where appropriate.
- You will provide strategies to plan and organise work systems to reduce health & safety risks and recommending suitable adaptations to equipment, practices and processes.
- Ensure robust reporting regimes are in place for H&S statistics, and providing management information and statistics for internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive behavioural culture change programme across a large, growing, multi shift operation.
- Responsible for ensuring all site risk assessments are refreshed and that all training conducted at site is in line with legislative requirements and company best practice.
- Ensure the site management team are fully equipped to conduct and investigate all accidents and incidents and make proactive changes to site working practices where agreed.
The Warehouse Health and Safety Manager will have...
- Qualified to NEBOSH certificate level or equivalent with relevant H&S Management experience preferably in a warehouse environment
- Excellent communication and influencing skills - results focused with good organisational and analytical skills.
- Up to date knowledge of essential UK H&S legislation.
- Influencing skills and strategies to be able to build buy in to change.
- Demonstrable record of driving significant change through an operation
The Warehouse Health and Safety Manager will receive...
- A salary of between £33,000-£35,000 depending on experience
- Monday to Friday Day Shifts
- Pension Scheme
- 25+8 Days Holiday