My client is in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector. They are a Market Leading Global 3PL brand.
The Warehouse Inventory Manager in Bridgwater will be responsible for...
- Support the contract management of the Storage and Warehouse operations contract consisting of approximately 50 - 75 staff and specialist contractor personnel to meet the demands of the customer
- Develop and execute effective strategies and plans in line with the overall programme execution plan
- Provide planning, management and supervision to deliver safe and effective inventory management for assets to support compliance with Configuration Management in line with Industry standards;
- Develop Inventory Management governance arrangements, where required, to ensure compliance with statutory requirements, project commitments and company policies;
- Provide technical advice on Inventory Management for the procurement of storage and warehouse operations services
- Promote the highest standards of safety, quality and efficiency throughout the Site Operations team;
- Manage the execution of inventory management activities including the oversight of contractor's Storage and warehouse team;
- Ensure that the inventory management process meets nuclear, environmental and industrial safety regulatory requirements.
- Areas of responsibility will not necessarily be limited to the main construction site - but are also likely to include a number of off-site associated developments.
- Prepare monthly reports for each work stream including; safety performance, performance against SLAs, performance against KPIs, financial reporting, project forecasting and forward planning
The Warehouse Inventory Manager must have...
- Demonstrate significant experience of working within the inventory management field
- Substantial warehousing experience including receipt and despatch of goods.
- Experience of working in a high security environment.
- Long term perspective. Ability to develop a strategy and deliver it.
- Willingness to learn from both successes and failures.
- Proven track record of delivery within a large project environment.
- Excellent communication skills and experience of positive stakeholder engagement [internally and externally].
- Intellectual capacity to deal with complex issues - and work within our local supply chain vision, creating a one team ethos.
- Have experience of complex Industrial Relations within the context of a nuclear construction project
- Understanding of preservation, maintenance and special storage requirements.
- Development of existing technical analysis methods and provision of innovative methods or technical analysis.
The successful candidate will receive...
- A salary of £35,000 depending on experience
- Private Health Care
- Discount Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- 25+8 Days Holiday