A well-recognised UK based FMCG Logistics provider are actively looking to recruit a Warehouse & Logistics Manager into their already impressive operation in Huntingdon, Peterborough.
The Warehouse & Logistics Manager role will require the individual to:
- Report to the Site General Manager.
- Manage a team of 100+ operatives through 3 direct reports across various shifts.
- Be responsible for inbound, pick and outbound operations.
- Be responsible for the entire stock flow within the operation.
- Have full control of the operating budget for headcount.
- Be responsible for managing the internal and external Transport providers.
- Be responsible for the inventory management through your teams.
- Full site H&S control.
- Accountable for people development within the operation.
- Commutable to Huntingdon, Peterborough.
The hours of work for this role will be:
Monday - Friday
08:00 - 17:00 or similar to suit business needs
The successful candidate for the Warehouse & Logistics Manager role will have the following skills and experiences:
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background
- A minimum of 3+ years Logistics management experience
- Have managed in excess of 80+ staff previously
- Experience within an FMCG / Food / 3PL environment - Advantageous
- IOSH and NEBOSH qualifications - Advantageous
- Have experience of LEAN methodologies
- Experience on managing budgets up to £500,000 per year
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Be results driven
This role offers:
- Salary - £45,000 to £55,000 - DOE
- 10% Company Bonus
- 25 + 8 Holidays
- Company pension Scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Plus additional company benefits