The client which I've partnered up with provide an efficient and effective solution to a number of different industries around the globe.
As the Warehouse & Logistics Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure sales orders are processed and lead times and key dates are communicated to the team
- Ensure all stock is maintained and correctly recorded and stored with regular cycle counts and stock takes
- Ensure "call off" orders are managed
- Maintain a working knowledge of all importation and export requirements from the UK
- Manage the production and assembly staff in the processing of orders
- Ensure all Goods in are booked in, receipted and physically checked in accordance with group policies.
- Ensure adequate cover is in place for sickness and leave
- Liaise with Sales and Ops teams for forecasting and stock availability
- Ensure compliance with statutory and best practice Health & Safety and environmental requirements as required
- Ensure visual inspection quality checks of deliveries are completed and recorded
- Manage couriers and ensure goods are dispatched and delivered efficiently and on time
- Liaise with transport companies to ensure best service and costs
- Raise purchase orders as required through SAGE or equivalent systems
- Manage the dispatch, receipt and issuing of equipment and tools requiring calibration
- PAT Testing of equipment and tools
- Proactive in seeking alternative suppliers for packaging and general consumables that are not otherwise specified
The successful candidate for the Warehouse & Logistics Manager role will ideally have some of the following key skills and qualities:
- Experience of working in a warehouse environment with picking and packing experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of SAGE operating system
- IT literate - Microsoft Office Suites.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001 and 14001
- Working relationships with freight and transport companies
- Preparation of export documentation
- Health and Safety qualifications
- Working knowledge of ISO 45001
- PAT testing qualification
£28,000 - £30,000