Leading FMCG Business based in the West Yorkshire area.
As Warehouse Manager your responsibilities will include :
- Leading a team within a fast moving distribution environment ensuring the strict customers SLA's are adhered to at all times.
- Proactively look to ways of improving current processes within the operation which are cost effective as well as beneficial to the customer base
- Identify opportunities to further develop current ERP/MRP systems
- Continue to forge a culture of high engagement and performance within the operation
- Construct a robust development plan for all junior managers and operatives
- Work alongside the senior leadership team to effectively forecast and plan all warehousing activities.
To be considered for the role of Warehouse Manager you must be able to demonstrate:
- A hands on management style and the ability to motivate and develop teams
- Excellent IT literacy
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at various levels of the business both internal and external
- Comfortable working autonomously making business critical decisions on a regular basis
- Previous exposure to CI / Lean projects would be beneficial to this role
- FMCG experience
- Proven track record within Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary dependent on experience. The business will offer a fantastic culture and real scope to forge a long standing and varied career path.