Rapidly growing manufacturer based in Shropshire.
The successful Warehouse Manager will:
- Manage the distribution operations and customer service teams on site, working with the sales team in a manner that helps to achieve the profitability goals.
- Play a key role as a member of the project team, during the testing and implementation of a new WMS system.
- Manage the site budget effectively.
- Ensure that all areas are directed by training, coaching and development.
- H&S management on site.
- Communicate effectively with senior managers by sharing information on effective practices, business opportunities and requirements.
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
- Evaluate regularly the effectiveness of the operation, to see that policies are observed and goals are attained.
The successful Warehouse Manager will have:
- At least 5 years experience managing warehousing operations within Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain.
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence and impact the listener
- Strong time management and work prioritisation
- Analytical able to manage operations utilising Performance & Customer focused KPI's
- Experience of managing a fast paced warehousing operation with multiple customers onsite
- Strong ERP & WMS knowledge ideally as a Superuser or previously involved in WMS implementations
- Lean Business methodologies desirable
- Experience in establishing ecommerce operations and managing ecommerce, retail & internal fulfilment operations
- Be able to commute to a base location of Shropshire
The successful Warehouse Manager will be offered a salary of between £40,000 and £45,000 + package, dependent on experience within Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain.