My client is in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector. They are a FMCG Family Run business going through a period of phenomenal growth.
The Warehouse Manager in Yeovil will be responsible for...
- Managing the Warehouse on a day to day basis
- Driving for the highest Health & Safety standards and culture across the operation
- Managing for KPI's across the operation and communicating results across the team
- Support the Operations Manager with projects
- Following HR procedures across the team from managing absence to performance reviews
- Maintain excellent house keeping standards across the operation
- Inventory and stock control from goods in to goods out
- Drive performance and the training of the management team
- Manage the warehouse operation in line with budgets
- Maintain key relationships with suppliers
The successful candidate should have...
- Previous experience within warehouse
- Experience with managing teams of 50+
- Previous FMCG experience
- WMS experience
The successful Warehouse Manager will receive...
- A salary between £40,000 and £45,000 depending on experience
- Pension Scheme
- 25+8 Days Holiday
- Monday to Friday Day Shifts