My client is in the logistics, distribution and supply chain sector. My client is the market leader within their sector.
The Warehouse Manager in Andover will be responsible for...
- Managing the flow of goods in and out of the warehouse on a daily basis
- Manage pick accuracy and inventory levels across the operation
- Ensure vehicles are loaded in a timely manner
- Strive for a high Health & Safety culture across the operation
- Manage a team of drivers and warehouse staff
- Ensure delivery schedules are adhered to
- Carry out all HR procedures across the team from sickness to performance
- Report and drive for high KPI results
The Warehouse Manager will have...
- Previous experience at Warehouse Management level
- Previous experience managing a team of 10+
- Previous experience working with a WMS
- Can demonstrate previous experience of managing people
The successful candidate will receive...
- A salary of £40,000-£42,000 depending on experience
- Pension Scheme
- Monday to Friday Day Shifts
- 25+8 Days Holiday