Our client operate with the FMCG are interested in candidates who come from within a similar environment.
In the role of Warehouse Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide depot manager with full details of Daily Staff reporting on any skill set, resource shortfalls and remedial action taken
- Providing proactive operational support to the DM in order to ensure efficient running of the Warehouse
- Conduct Weekly Health and Safety checks with Operational Support to ensure full compliance at all times onsite
- Engage fully in all aspects of Staff Training delivered through Operational Support
- Support Operational Support on delivering the Rack Repair and maintenance programme of works
- Engage fully in delivery of the Site Task List/CI projects as detailed and instructed through DM Weekly Review forum
- Supporting the Business with operational support where requested delivering promotional activity and seasonal peak activity
- Ensuring the DC have processed shipments and met agreed deadlines
The ideal candidate will come from within similar position and have FMCG experience. they will have strong communication skills, both verbal and written along with strong people skills.Evidence of working on Performance Measurement programmes (KPI) is important as is previous experience of managing Customer expectations. Strong stock management controls and a process driven approach is also important.
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits. More importantly the role comes with fantastic opportunities for development and progression.