My client is in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector. They are Global industry leading manufacturing brand.
The Warehouse Manager in Trowbridge will be responsible for...
- Ensure the safety of all warehousing staff and that all activities undertaken are carried out in an approved safe manner. Actively contributing to overall operational safety
- Management and storage of all materials, within scope of the warehousing operations in accordance with regulated and locally defined standards and protocols
- Ensuring that all picking operations are completed within the agreed time limits
- Ensure all raw materials, components and secondary materials are available in advance of production operations
- Developing team members and warehouse activities to ensure continuous improvement activities are delivered to achieve the target savings
- Control of warehouse and labour budgets in line with annual plans
- Ensuring stock accuracy levels are maintained within target levels and validating these by leading company Stock Take events and/or cycle counting activities
- Working cross-functionally within the operations team to deliver business KPI's
- Support customers, directly or indirectly, in the management and control of customer owned activities
- Engage the team in wider NPD, I&D and business improvement activities
The Warehouse Manager must have...
- Previous Warehouse Management experience within a manufacturing environment
- Previous management experience within an FMCG environment
- Preferably Degree Level educated
- Experience managing teams of 30+ operatives
The successful candidate will receive...
- A salary of £45,000-£47,000 depending on experience
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private Health Care
- Bonus Scheme
- Monday to Friday Day Shift
- 25+8 Days Holiday