Michael Page have partnered with a Leading UK Retailer in successfully sourcing a Warehouse Manager for their UK NDC facility in Peterborough. They are an easily recognisable and innovative company, who's products travel across the globe. This role will give the right candidate full autonomy and allow them to put their own stamp on an already impressive operation.
The Warehouse Manager role will require the individual to:
- Report to the Operations Director.
- Manage a team of 30+ operatives through 3 direct reports across various shifts.
- Be responsible for inbound, pick and outbound operations.
- Have full control of the operating budget for headcount.
- Be responsible for the inventory management through your teams.
- Full site H&S control.
- Accountable for people development within the operation.
- Commutable to Peterborough.
The successful candidate for the Warehouse Manager role will have the following skills and experiences:
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background.
- A minimum of 3+ years Logistics management experience.
- Have managed in excess of 40+ staff previously.
- Experience within a Retail / Manufacturing / FMCG / Food environment - Advantageous.
- IOSH and NEBOSH qualifications - Advantageous.
- Have experience of LEAN methodologies.
- Experience on managing budgets up to £200,000 per year.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be results driven.
- Be commutable to Peterborough.
This role offers:
- Salary - £50,000 to £55,000 - DOE.
- Company Bonus.
- Holidays - 25 + 8 Holidays.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Plus additional company benefits.