My client is in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain Sector. They are a well known global manufacturing operation.
The Warehouse Manager in Bridgwater will be responsible for...
- Managing the Health & Safety standards across the operation
- Supporting overall site KPI's including Warehouse and Production
- Manage a team of Operatives and Team Leaders across a busy Warehouse operation
- Communicate and develop a strong relationship with 3PL transport operations
- Carry out all HR procedures across the team
- Develop a strong team culture on site
- Develop and improve the Company's Safety Management System and any associated plant and site safety programmes.
- Promote a culture of safety that encourages the timely reporting of accidents, incidents and near-misses; and make recommendations to reduce and or eliminate incident re-occurrences
The Warehouse Manager must have...
- IOSH and NEBOSH Qualification
- Have managed within a manufacturing operation
- Continuous Improvement experience
- Experience with managing compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001
The successful candidate will receive...
- A salary up to £43,000 depending on experience
- Monday to Friday Day Shifts
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service
- 25+8 Days Holiday