Michael Page Logistics are exclusively partnered with a Leading UK & European E-Commerce distributor in their search for a Warehouse Manager. This role will play a key part supporting the growth of an e-commerce contract, who have trebled their turnover in the last 2 years.
The Warehouse Manager role will require the individual to:
- Report to the General Manager.
- Manage a team of 50+ operatives through 3 direct reports across various shifts.
- Be responsible for inbound, pick and outbound operations.
- Be the main interface between the 3PL and the customer.
- Have full control of the operating budget for headcount.
- Be responsible for the inventory management through your teams.
- Full site H&S control.
- Accountable for people development within the operation.
- Commutable to Rotherham
- This role would suit a candidate that has worked in a; Warehouse Manager, Warehouse Operations Manager, Logistics Manager, Depot Manager, Site Manager or General Manager role previously.
The successful candidate for the Warehouse Manager role will have the following skills and experiences:
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background.
- A minimum of 3+ years Logistics management experience.
- Have managed in excess of 50+ staff previously.
- Previous experience of liaising with the customer.
- Experience within a E-Commerce - Essential.
- IOSH and NEBOSH qualifications - Advantageous.
- Have experience of LEAN methodologies - Advantageous.
- Experience on managing budgets up to £500,000 per year.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be results driven and commercially minded.
- Be commutable to Rotherham, South Yorkshire.
This role offers:
- Salary - £35,000 to £40,000 - DOE.
- Company Bonus Scheme (Between 10-20%)
- Holidays - 25 + 8 Holidays.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Plus additional company benefits.