My client, an easily recognisable FMCG business are looking to appoint an additional Warehouse Manager into their already well established flagship warehouse operation.
The Warehouse Manager role will require the individual to:
- Report to the General Manager.
- Manage a team of 60+ operatives through 2 direct reports across various shifts.
- Be responsible for inbound, pick and outbound operations.
- Have full control of the operating budget for headcount.
- Be responsible for the inventory management through your teams.
- Full site H&S control.
- Accountable for people development within the operation.
- Commutable to Leeds.
This role would suit a candidate that has worked in a; Warehouse Shift Manager, Warehouse Manager, Warehouse Operations Manager, Logistics Manager, Depot Manager, Site Manager or General Manager role previously.
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background.
- A minimum of 3+ years Logistics management experience.
- Have worked for a 3PL previously - Advantageous.
- Have managed in excess of 60+ staff previously.
- Experience within a Frozen / Chilled / Ambient distribution operation - Advantageous.
- IOSH and NEBOSH qualifications - Advantageous.
- Have experience of LEAN methodologies - Advantageous.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be results driven and commercially minded.
- Be commutable to Leeds.
On offer for the successfully Warehouse Manager is;
- Basic Salary of £40,000 - £45,000.
- Company Bonus.
- Pension Contribution.
- Generous Holiday Entitlement.
- Excellent Growth Opportunities