Michael Page have partnered with a leading E-Commerce business to support them in their recruitment for a Warehouse Manager.
Experiencing exceptional sustained growth at present, the client are a market leader in their sector. The business itself are well established and easily recognisable with a rich history in their market.
The Warehouse Manager role will require the individual to:
- Report to the General Manager.
- Manage a team of 30+ operatives through 2 direct reports across various shifts.
- Be responsible for inbound, pick and outbound operations.
- Have full control of the operating budget for headcount.
- Be responsible for the inventory management through your teams.
- Full site H&S control.
- Accountable for people development within the operation.
- Commutable to Rotherham.
This role would suit a candidate that has worked in a; Warehouse Manager, Warehouse Operations Manager, Logistics Manager, Depot Manager, Site Manager or General Manager role previously
The successful candidate for the Warehouse Manager role will have the following skills and experiences:
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background.
- A minimum of 3+ years Logistics management experience.
- Have managed in excess of 30+ staff previously.
- Experience within a E-Commerce - Essential.
- IOSH and NEBOSH qualifications - Advantageous.
- Have experience of LEAN methodologies - Advantageous.
- Experience on managing budgets up to £500,000 per year.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be results driven and commercially minded.
- Be commutable to Rotherham.
- £35,000 - £40,000 Basic Salary.
- Company Bonus Scheme.
- 30 Days Annual Leave.
- Generous Pension Contribution.
- Additional Company Benefits.