My client is in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector. They are a leading distributor in their field.
The Warehouse Manager in Exeter will be responsible for...
* Attend meetings with and respond effectively to the Commissioners of the service to discuss the performance of the contract
* Drive efficiency's across the service centre in terms of sales costs and contract delivery
* Support the Service Centre Manager in the delivery of strategic change management programmes within the contract and participate in the delivery of continuous improvement initiatives
* Step into the management role in the absence of the Service Centre Manager
* Manage reporting to ensure all contractual KPIs are met
* Provide development, training, coaching and instruction to all teams whilst setting direction and formally communicating effectively with all staff
* Assist the Service Centre Manager with recruiting, appraisals, performance management, holiday, rota's, absence etc.
* Manage health, safety and security within all areas of direct responsibility
* Investigate and manage feedback escalations
The Warehouse Manager must have...
The successful candidate will receive...