The client is an independent, family run business who provide Third Party Fulfilment services to international ecommerce retailers based in Bedford.
The key responsibilities for the successful Warehouse Manager will include:
- Manage all Operational aspects within the warehouse.
- Deliver excellent customer services by seeking and implementing continuous process improvements, eliminating errors, and adhering to set SLA's.
- Establish and achieve daily, weekly, and monthly quality and efficiency goals.
- Lead, motivate and performance manage warehouse team by setting clear objectives, goals, and development plans.
- Liaise with, and report to Senior Management team on a timely basis.
- Manage a strong working relationship with client personnel.
- Maintain and improve health and safety standards.
The successful Warehouse Manager will have the following attributes:
- Experience at similar position in high quality client and process-oriented environment (industrial environment preferred).
- Ability to manage activities within the distribution / fulfilment centre.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact at senior level.
- Passion in achieving results through efficiency and process improvement.
- IT literacy: analytics, data interpretation to determine performance.
- Staff development, coaching and management skills.
- Team building abilities.
- Ability to perform in time critical environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate in English at all levels, both internally and as a client facing role.
- Ability to be flexible with working hours to meet business needs.
- Live within commutable distance of Bedford.
A competitive salary is on offer for the successful Warehouse Manager.