You will be joining a global leader and within the UK they work with a varied mix of clients to implement a broad range of services providing a wide range of services to high-profile blue chip clients.
They are a growing Production and Manufacturing Company who are experiencing significant growth, they are based within the logistics distribution and supply chain sector based in Newport.
The Warehouse Manager - Manufacturing Environment will live within a commuting distance to Newport and will be responsible for the following;
- As the Warehouse Manager you will lead and oversee the store room operations with the responsibility to meet defined levels of quality and service to production.
- You'll actively promote and drive Health and Safety within the workplace, ensuring the team adhere to our Health and Safety Policy.
- Reporting into and working closely with the Head of Operations you'll have a team of around 15-20 employees and 2 Supervisors.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the stores for the manufacturing site and lead a team to deliver an excellent service and on site availability of operational products, goods and PPE
- Develop and implement processes and controls to effectively manage goods in/out, location and issue
- Implement and maintain a stock management process to consistently achieve stock accuracy
- Produce regular reports and statistical information as required.
- Use data analysis as a tool to deliver improvements.
- Reporting, measuring and managing KPI's.
- Manage the despatch operations ensuring the business' use of hauliers and 3PL providers is efficient and cost effective
The successful Warehouse Manager - Manufacturing environment
- Demonstrable experience in leadership and management of a busy stores environment or similar discipline
- Considerable management experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proven skills and experience of managing a warehouse within a similar environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisation & planning skills
- Proven track record in improving efficiencies
- Able to bring a new dimension to store activities
- Previous change management experience and ability to communicate this out
- Demonstrate experience of leading, coaching and development of a stores team within a changing environment
- Enthusiasm, drive and a can do attitude
The Warehouse Manager - Manufacturing Environment will recieve;
Base Salary - £38,000 - £40,000
25 days + Bank Holidays