My Client is in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector. They are a rapidly growing Family Run operation who pride themselves on providing the highest levels of Customer Service across the FMCG space.
The Warehouse Nights Manager will be responsible for...
* Plan the training of staff, and monitor their performance and progress. Continually review and provide regular feedback
* Use space efficiently ensuring workplace health and safety requirements are met, investigate thoroughly any incidents/accidents and escalate any issues that require it
* Manage productivity within the warehouse
* Responsible for ensuring KPI targets are achieved
* Plan the layout of goods in within the warehouse and organise equipment availability
* Ensure all team members are compliant with the processes involved within the WMS. Any change requirements are implemented in line with the change control process
* Maintain, monitor and act where appropriate to ensure a safe working environment for colleagues, visitors and contractors on site.
* Ensure all staff are trained in relevant SOPs for their work area. Liaise with the regulatory department to any provide recommendations for amendments
* Contribute to the development and implementation of changes and new initiatives as appropriate
* Conducts team briefings and deployments to update staff on best practices and expectations
* Drive Accuracy, Delivery on time and fulfilment by managing the team
* Work collaboratively with the other sites to ensure customer satisfaction
* Implement, and evolve KPI's to the ever changing requirements of the business
* Work with the external recruitment agencies to ensure labour requirements are in line with company expectations
The Warehouse Nights Manager in Sherborne must have...
The successful candidate will receive...