A rapidly expanding market leading brand management and distribution business, specialising in premium brands.
As Warehouse Operations Manager you will be based in the Cambridge area reporting into the Commercial Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management and implementation of the WMS.
- Monitoring KPIs
- Implementing LEAN initiatives to boost productivity and cut costs.
- Day to Day warehouse management
- Managing relationships with 3PL providers
The successful Warehouse Operations Manager candidate will:
- Previous experience and knowledge of managing warehouse operations.
- Be an experienced operator with experience in start up projects.
- Have experience in WMS management and implementation.
- Positive drive for continuous improvement through implementing LEAN initiatives.
- Proven track record of ensuring strong performance through KPI monitoring.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Lives within a commutable distance of the Cambridge area.
A competitive basic salary plus benefits package including bonus will be offered to the successful Warehouse Operations Manager.