A well-recognised UK Logistics provider are actively looking to recruit a Warehouse Operations Manager into their already impressive operation. Due to continued company growth this is a newly created role to help take their operation and its people to the next level.
The Warehouse Operations Manager role will require the individual to:
- Report to the General Site Manager.
- Manage a team of 100+ operatives through 3 direct reports across various shifts.
- Be responsible for inbound, pick and outbound operations.
- Be responsible for the entire stock flow within the operation.
- Have full control of the operating budget for headcount.
- Be responsible for the inventory management through your teams.
- Full site H&S control.
- Accountable for people development within the operation.
- Commutable to Wisbech.
The hours of work for this role will be:
Monday - Friday
07:00 - 16:00 or similar to suit business needs
The successful candidate for the Warehouse Operations Manager role will have the following skills and experiences:
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background
- A minimum of 3+ years Logistics management experience
- Have managed in excess of 80+ staff previously
- Experience within an FMCG / Food / 3PL environment - Advantageous
- IOSH and NEBOSH qualifications - Advantageous
- Have experience of LEAN methodologies
- Experience on managing budgets up to £500,000 per year
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Be results driven
- Be commutable to Wisbech.
This role offers:
Salary - £45,000 to £50,000 - DOE
10% Company Bonus
25 + 8 Holidays
Company pension Scheme
Private medical insurance
Plus additional company benefits