Michael Page have partnered with a well known Food distributor in Norwich, in their search for a Warehouse Operations Manager. Due to continued company growth this is a newly created role to help take their operation and its people to the next level.
The Warehouse Operations Manager role will require the individual to:
- Report to the General Site Manager.
- Manage a team of 60+ operatives through 2 direct reports across various shifts.
- Be responsible for inbound, pick and outbound operations.
- Be responsible for the entire stock flow within the operation.
- Have full control of the operating budget for headcount.
- Be responsible for the inventory management through your teams.
- Full site H&S control.
- Accountable for people development within the operation.
- Commutable to Norwich.
The hours of work for this role will be:
Monday - Friday
08:30 - 17:00 or similar to suit business needs
The successful candidate for the Warehouse Operations Manager role will have the following skills and experiences:
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background.
- A minimum of 3+ years Logistics management experience.
- Have managed in excess of 50+ staff previously.
- Experience within a FMCG / Food (Ambient, Chilled or Frozen) business previously - Advantageous.
- IOSH and NEBOSH qualifications - Advantageous.
- Experience on managing budgets up to £500,000 per year - Advantageous.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be results driven.
- Be commutable to Norwich.
This role offers:
- Salary - £35,000 to £40,000 - DOE.
- 10% Company Bonus.
- 25 + 8 Holidays.
- Company pension Scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
- Plus additional company benefits.