A very well-recognised 3PL Logistics provider are actively seeking to recruit a Warehouse Operations Manager into their already impressive operation.
The Warehouse Operations Manager role will require the individual to:
- Report to the Site General Manager.
- Manage a team of 100+ operatives through 3 direct reports across various shifts.
- Be responsible for inbound, pick and outbound operations.
- Be responsible for the entire stock flow within the operation.
- Have full control of the operating budget for headcount.
- Be responsible for the inventory management through your teams.
- Full site H&S control.
- Accountable for people development within the operation.
- Commutable to Leeds.
The successful candidate for the Warehouse Operations Manager role will have the following skills and experiences:
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background.
- A minimum of 3+ years Logistics management experience.
- Have managed in excess of 100+ staff previously.
- Experience within an 3PL / FMCG / Food environment - Advantageous
- IOSH and NEBOSH qualifications - Advantageous.
- Have experience of LEAN methodologies.
- Experience on managing budgets up to £1M per year.
- Have a proven track record of achieving in fast paced, high pressured operations.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be commercially minded and results driven.
- Be commutable to Leeds
- Salary - £42,000 to £45,000
- Company Bonus scheme.
- 25 + 8 Holidays.
- Company pension Scheme.
- Plus additional company benefits.