Our client is a leading hire business within the entertainment industry.
The Warehouse Supervisor will report into the Warehouse Manager and be based in West London. Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Deputy Warehouse Managers in day to day supervision of warehouse operations and supporting all inbound and outbound equipment in timely fashion and recorded in the warehouse systems appropriately.
- Following the location control and tracking of sub hired equipment and rental equipment within the warehouse and supervise and execute agreed location plan for prep and de-prep activities.
- Supervising and executing agreed warehouse opening and closing procedures.
- Providing appropriate cover/support for/to other Warehouse Supervisors and Deputy Managers to ensure the efficient running of operations within the Company.
- Supervising resources allocated by the Deputy Warehouse Manager.
- Supporting the Warehouse Manager and Deputy Warehouse Managers in day to day supervision of the work of warehouse operators, casual workers and local crew.
- Assisting Deputy Warehouse Managers in working with warehouse departments to ensure they are fully aware of work requirements and order of priority.
- Working efficiently with Deputy Warehouse Manager to ensure timely deliveries and collections.
- Assisting the Senior Warehouse Operative to:
- Correctly log all equipment prior to load.
- Return tipped equipment efficiently into the Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Move returned equipment to its correct location.
- Locate missing and damaged equipment when applicable.
The successful Warehouse Supervisor will have previous experience within the entertainment sector and live within a commuting distance of West London. Experience should include:
- Previous warehouse experience within a leadership role.
- Experience within the events or entertainment sector would be advantageous.
- Be a team player and have a willingness to take ownership and see things through to completion.
- The ability to work under pressure is also essential due tight deadlines.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and rewards package.