The client is a worldwide and extremely successful 3pl based in the Sheffield area. The client is a Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain specialist.
As a Warehouse Shift Manager you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing a team of up to 500 at peak OR up to 200 vehicles distributing nationally.
- You will be given the opportunity to further develop your skills as well as diversifying across other functions within Logistics.
- From day one in the business you will have a tailored development plan and remuneration will differ dependent upon experience.
- The business is looking for future leaders and will provide a clear and concise succession plan to support this.
To be considered for this Warehouse Shift Manager position you must:
- Possess a degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years' experience within Logistics (ideally FMCG) in a management or supervisory capacity
- IOSH/NEBOSH/CPC is desirable but is not a pre-requisite for this role
- Great interpersonal skills and a passion for developing teams
- Able to commute across the Sheffield area
On offer to the successful Warehouse Shift Manager is:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to join an extremely successful FMCG business