My client is a Global 3rd party logistics provider who distribute for a growing UK Retailer with a fantastic brand.
The Warehouse Shift Manager will be responsible for...
- H&S - to analyse results and take action to eliminate risk by taking ownership by creating a safe place to work
- Enable KPI's to setting SMART objectives
- Review operation's span of control and align with site/general manager the necessary resources to build and sustain the organisational infrastructure
- Review Resource Planning comparing real vs. forecast of volumes, volume profile and resources assigned
- Monitor overall status of % of employees who received formal performance reviews
- Participate in Performance Management Meetings with the general / site manager, discussing the shift's needs and priorities, ensuring that relevant action is taken by your team and/or support areas
- Drive and assess staff performance and productivity
- Control your operational processes (inbound, picking, outbound, etc), fulfilling service level agreed and deadlines established - Daily, per Shift
- Managing security processes
A successful Warehouse Shift Manager in Bristol will have exposure to the following;
The successful Warehouse Shift Manager will recieve...
- A salary of £27,000-£30,000
- Pension Scheme
- 20+8 days holiday
- 4 on 4 off shift patterns
- Days and Nights available