The client is a large manufacturing business that is a European market leader in their particular field.
The business has experienced year on year growth and are now investing heavily into their warehouse function.
With increased rates across production the warehouse is an extremely fast-paced environment, where quality is at the forefront of everything they do.
The Warehouse Shift Manager will be responsible for:
- Setting and monitoring KPIs
- Overseeing the picking, loading and replenishment team
- Developing current staff members
- Reporting into the Operations Manager
- Acting as a point of contact for the on-shift supervisors
- Disciplinaries where required
- Reducing business waste / product damages
The Warehouse Shift Manager will be:
- Experienced in a despatch environment
- Very conscious of the quality of the products being sent out
- A successful leader
- Process orientated
- Knowledge of SOP
- Knowledge of Lean 6 Sigma
- Able to commute to Sheffield
The Warehouse Shift Manager can expect:
- A salary between £28000 and £32000 DOE
- A progression/improvement plan
- Monday - Friday working hours