My client is in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain Sector. They are a market leading FMCG operation who pride themselves on offering high levels of customer service to support business growth. The business has multipe depots around the country and are rapidly growing.
The Warehouse Shift Manager in Bristol will be responsible for...
- This is very much a varied "hands on" role, working primarily in the warehouse and supporting all areas of the depot operation.
- Management of warehouse staff on site.
- Monitor warehouse output in line with KPI targets.
- Completion of driver De-Briefs.
- Manage Good Inwards working closely with purchasing and suppliers.
- Maintain security of staff, product and sites.
- Responsible for the H&S of the site.
- Work with the Depot Manager / Assistant Depot Manager to ensure depot operations are operating within all relevant laws and procedures.
- Stock control
- Routine stock counts - Ambient and Frozen
- Managing picking performance
- Site maintenance and cleanliness
- Continuous Improvement mentality
- Promote and encourage Clean As You Go Policy
- Support the Depot Manager to help increase sales
The Warehouse Shift Manager must have...
- Experience of managing people in a Warehouse environment
- Customer focused
- Good all round I.T. skills
- Used to managing KPI's
- Familiar with drivers hours and tachograph legislation
- Experience of working in FMCG environment
- Clean UK driving license
- Forklift truck license
The successful candidate will recieve...
- Monday to Friday day shifts
- A salary of up to £29,000 depending on experience
- Pension Scheme
- 23+8 Days Holiday