My clients operation is based near Southend and is one of the UK's largest supplier of products to the building trade.
The successful candidate will undertake the following roles and responsibilities:
- Man managing a team of around 100 members, this includes performance managements and talent progression.
- Monitor and manage the financial costs in relation to warehouse activities to maximise profits.
- Implementation and maintenance of best practice value to all aspects of the business with a view to continually improving working practice, profit and efficiency.
- Conduct disciplinary, grievance and appeal meetings in line with current policies as required, ensuring HR are involved in the process.
- Ensure that all staff operates in accordance with the clients Health and Safety policy.
- Assisting with the plans of growth within the company and implementing new ideas that will help achieve company goals.
The successful Warehouse Shift Manager will live within a commuting distance of our clients operation near Southend and will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Previous experience of managing and leading a warehouse team.
- Management of a warehouse operation.
- Detailed understanding of warehouse management system
- PC literate (Microsoft Word and Excel, email).
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits.