Michael Page Logistics have exclusively partnered with a leading UK & European E-Commerce business in their search for a Warehouse Shift Operations Manager (PM) to run their distribution facility based in Leicester.
This business continue to go from strength to strength, recognised as a market leader, the organisation have navigated their way through the pandemic well with demand and revenue streams remaining high.
The role of the Warehouse Shift Operations Manager (PM) will:
- Report to the General Manager.
- Be responsible for the Distribution facility totalling over 400,000 sq. ft.
- Be responsible for the sites headcount, 1 direct report of a Shift Manager level, 4 FLM's and up to 60 indirect reports.
- Manage the pick, pack & dispatch operation.
- Be responsible for the Health & Safety processes and standards on site.
- Act as an interface with key stakeholders throughout the business.
- Be required to manage to Warehousing & Logistics labour budget spend.
- Act as the lead figure for inventory management within the business operations.
- Be responsible for the sites performance management and people development programmes.
The working pattern for this position will be:
Monday to Friday
12:00 - 20:00
The successful candidate for the Warehouse Shift Operations Manager (PM) role will have the following skills and experiences:
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background.
- A minimum of 3+ years Warehouse / Operations management experience - Essential.
- Have managed teams in excess of 60 heads previously - Essential.
- Experience within the 3PL / E-Commerce sectors is desirable.
- Successful exposure to budget control and P&L management.
- Experience within Automated / Semi - Automated environments - Advantageous.
- IOSH and NEBOSH qualifications - Advantageous.
- Have experience of LEAN methodologies - Advantageous.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be results driven and commercially aware.
- Be commutable to Leicester.
This role will offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Salary - £39,000 to £44,000
- Company Bonus.
- Company Holiday Package.
- Company Pension Holidays.
- Plus additional company benefits.