My client is a world-wide leader in the heavy industrial and manufacturing sector. Their leading designs are engineered at their headquarters in Castle Donington, where they require a Warehouse Stores Co-ordinator to join their team!
As a Warehouse Stores Co-ordinator you will report into the on-site Logistics & Warehousing Manager who are responsible for controlling the inbound and outbound flow of products and materials. You will cover the following taskings within your day to day duties:
- To load and unload vehicles, either by MHE or hand.
- To pick, pack and store goods accurately and effectively.
- To ensure all aspects of health & safely are adeptly adhered to at all times.
- To issue receipts, inventory manifests and picking lists onto a variety of warehouse and stock control systems.
- To effectively undertake all essence of stores and inventory management across the warehouse.
The successful Warehouse Stores Co-ordinator will have industry related knowledge to the warehousing and stock control sector and have the following skills-sets & attributes:
- Commutable to the Castle Donington area of Derbyshire.
- 1+ years' experience within Warehousing, Logistics or Stock Control / Inventory Management.
- Polite, open and friendly personality.
- Educated to GCSE level (C-grade) or above.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Strong personal presentation skills.
- A Fork-Lift Licence would be advantageous.
- 35 hours per week
- Industry related bonus