Page Personnel Logistics are currently looking to recruit multiple Warehouse Supervisors for a client of ours based in Hoddesdon, Essex. Client Details
Our client are a national distributor and market leader within their field. Due to the continued success of the business they are looking to expand their operation in the area significantly. Description
In the role of Warehouse Supervisor you will be accountable for the following:
- Understand the agreed requirements of their internal and/or external customer and deliver on these requirements
- Ensure team members achieve the standards set by management.
- Communicate the required standards to team members and ensure that they clearly understand their responsibility
- Train and coach team members to achieve standards
- Monitor team performance and behaviour, where necessary take corrective action to achieve agreed standards
- Carry out performance reviews to development of his/her team to achieve fulfil their potential.
- Complete new starter reviews and contribute to the decisions on confirmation of employment
- Motivate team members to achieve standards, by communicating performance targets, areas for improvement, giving praise and recognition for achievement or improvement.
- Ensure that their team understand company policies and procedures where it affects day to day activities.
- Participate in two way communication and the opportunity for team members to have questions answered and contribute to improving their workplace
- Implement change and continuous improvement objectives as agreed with the depot management
- To communicate to their Managers areas of risk in achieving their objectives and opportunities for improvement.
- To highlight any issues, internal, external including customers, suppliers or competitors which are/may affect the successful operation of their area or the business
- Be visible in leading their team and area in maintaining and improving safety standards with the objective of zero accidents.
- Take appropriate measures to minimise stock loss and cost of credits in their area
- Maintain standards of housekeeping and hygiene in line with depot quality and safety standards
- Stay tuned to morale levels within the team and communicate any concerns to your manager.
- Monitor the administration of payroll and attendance recording To ensure accuracy and issues or trends are highlighted
We are looking to speak to candidates with man management experience in a warehouse environment. Job Offer
Upon successfully gaining employment with the business you will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits. Most importantly you will be part of a fantastic business whop can offer career and professional development.