My client is in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector and is a leading Freight & Logistics provider.
The Warehouse Supervisor in Avonmouth will be responsible for...
- Analysing orders and prioritising workload
- Effective stock control including Stock Takes
- Managing the Warehouse team and carrying out HR procedures including Performance Reviews and Disciplinaries
- Driving for fantastic Health & Safety standards
- Accident and Near Miss Investigations
- Motivational team talks
- Reporting and Driving KPI's
The Warehouse Supervisor will have...
- Previous Warehouse Management experience
- Experience working in a fast paced warehouse environment
- Comfortable with MWS systems
- Experience managing a team and carrying out HR procedures
- A driven individual who is Customer Service focused
The successful candidate will receive...
- A salary of between £22,000-£24,000 depending on experience
- Monday to Friday shift patterns
- Pension Scheme
- 20+8 days holiday
- Permanent shift patterns of either 7am-4pm/10am-7pm/9.30pm-6.30am