I have partnered with a growing Automotive distributor who have a national coverage and big presence in the region. Due to the continued growth of this particular site, they now require a Warehouse Supervisor to assist in running the Warehouse operation between Monday and Friday 08:00 - 18:00 and alternate Saturdays.
As a Warehouse Supervisor you will report in directly to the Operations Manager and in-turn into the General Manager.
- Proven experience of working within a supervisory position within a warehouse that deals with a high volume product line.
- Experience of leading and motivating a team of operatives.
- Strong attention to detail
- Have the ability to respond to multiple requests from various store locations within a specified time frame.
- KPI and target driven individual with a strong work ethic
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent stock control capability
- Accurately check all incoming stock and successfully deal with any shortages and potential damage
- Great communicator
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent administration skills
The successful applicant for the position of Warehouse Supervisor will have the following skills and experience:
- MUST have a Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background.
- MUST have worked as a Warehouse Supervisor for a minimum of 2 - 3 years.
- Happy with working 08:00 - 18:00, Mon - Fri shift patterns and alternate Saturdays.
- Excellent knowledge of warehousing.
- NEBOSH/IOSH preferable.
- Commutable to Peterborough.
- Salary: £22,000 to £25,000.
- Plus: Holidays, Pensions Contributions plus additional company benefits packages and schemes.
- Monday - Friday 08:00 - 18:00 and alternate Saturdays 8:00 - 16:00