You will be joining one of the UK's Leading businesses based in Blackburn who are rapidly expanding and are committed and proactive in delivering growth as team and company wide. You will be joining a team where colleagues are highly focused and make things happen.
To be successful with your application for Warehouse Supervisor based in Blackburn you will have previous experience in leading a team within a Warehouse setting.
Your role will also include and not be limited too:
- The supervision and leadership of the team
- You will report directly to the Warehouse Ops Managers
- Responsible for all warehouse activities such as the safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch of goods to ensure all customer orders are delivered in a timely manner
- Demonstrating a commitment and positive approach to embedding the Company's Purpose and Values
- To plan and manage effectively the order flows into the warehouse operation to ensure all outbound, inbound and internal activities are carried out efficiently, whilst meeting the service expectations of Customers
- To ensure all warehouse activities are conducted in a safe environment, meeting all Health and Safety requirements.
This is a permanent opportunity Monday to Friday
6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm - on a weekly rotating basis
To be successfull with your application for Warehouse Supervisor based in Blackburn you will have
- Team leading experience
- Worked with WMS
- Be proactive in your approach to daily duties
- Work to deadlines and KPI's
- Able to demonstrate building, developing and managing an effective team
- Ability to prioritise work efficiently, to set and achieve measurable targets and work within set budgets
- Able to clearly communicate at all levels, both verbally and written
- Able to problem solve and innovate
You will be joining an expanding organisation with the opportunity to progress, you will also receive an attractive salary and benefits package