My client is a distributor of high profile large goods to commercial businesses across the whole of the UK. They dispatch day 1 for day 2 so they are looking for someone who can work in a timely and effective manner to achieve deliveries in the given time frame.
The key responsibilities for the Warehouse Supervisor role in Staffordshire are:
- Effectively manage a team of proficient operatives to dispatch large items in a timely and efficient manner
- Scoring highly on customer satisfaction surveys through the identification, receive and dispatch of quality goods.
- Setting achievable and manageable KPIs for the Warehouse operative team in order to track high levels of performance
- Keep on track of inventory and storage levels
- Make sure employees understand the expectation day to day on shift
- Coach and mentor employees to achieve high levels of stock and delivery accuracy on shift
- Determine staffing levels and assign workloads
The successful Warehouse Supervisor candidate for Staffordshire will have previous experience :
- In a Warehouse management level role
- Of setting KPIs for the team to adhere to
- Knowledge of Warehouse management software, including a sound level of experience on Excel
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Of being a hands on leading who leads from the front in everything they do
The salary for this role is competitive + benefits