Our client is an independent, family run business which provides Third Party Fulfilment services to ecommerce retailers based in Bedford.
The key responsibilities of the successful Warehouse Supervisor will include:
- Work alongside and supervise day to day activities of Day shift operations team.
- Deliver excellent customer services by reducing process cost, eliminating errors and adhering to set SLA's.
- Achieve daily, weekly, and monthly quality and efficiency goals and KPIs.
- Lead, motivate and supervise team whilst ensuring high performance standards.
- Participate in ongoing change activities and jointly drive continuous process improvement.
- Ensure compliance with all site HSES rules and regulations.
- Report directly to Warehouse Manager.
The successful Warehouse Supervisor will have the following attributes:
- Impressive track record of experience in high quality client and process oriented environment.
- Ability to perform in environment of rapid change.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Passion in achieving results through efficiency and process improvement.
- Ability to manage activities within the distribution / fulfilment centres (5s audits, alignment with Standard Work procedures)
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to communicate in English at all levels.
- A reasonable level of fitness and good physical health, due to some heavy-duty products.
- Live within commutable distance of Bedford.
A competitive hourly rate is on offer for the successful Warehouse Supervisor.