A well recognised National FMCG Business require a Warehouse Team Leader - Days to work in a friendly, welcoming and productive Warehouse team in Peterborough. The company continues to grow ambitiously and this role will offer a fantastic opportunity to progress your career within their company.
As a Warehouse Team Leader - Days you will report in directly to the Warehouse Supervisor and you will be required to manage the day-to-day warehouse with the following responsibilities:
- Support Supervisor to manage team
- Ensure consistent achievement of agreed dispatch SLA and KPI's
- Support the team to manage back-orders and pre-show bundling/re-work activity to dispatch SLA
- Deal with and manage any Customer Service Escalations
- Participate in regular layout planning activities
- Aim to deliver efficient Pick processes, availability and product security
- Participate in regular stock consolidation activities
- Pro-actively support other Teams/Shifts in the achievement of overall Warehouse targets/SLAs
- Provide regular feedback and training to team members
- Participate in disciplinary and grievance activities as required
- Oversee Health and Safety management,
- Reporting and training on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Ensuring timely completion of all relevant reporting and maintenance of MHE Licences as required
- Complete and submit relevant Health & Safety processes and documentation in a timely manner
- Manage housekeeping standards including waste management Work with the Warehouse Management Team and colleagues in other functions to contribute to Warehouse or Company initiatives/projects
- Carry out other reasonable duties as requested by line manager
The successful Warehouse Team Leader - Days will have:
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background.
- Detailed experience with warehouse planning/management systems.
- Experience of leading 15+ members of staff in a fast-paced environment.
- Desirably proven project experience across one of the following areas: labour planning, personal productivity, inventory or continuous improvement.
- Proven experience in managing and change culture, including HR procedures.
Experience of a 360 degree logistics operation, including warehousing, transport and import/export.
- Creative and independent thinker/problem solver.
- Methodical in approach
- 'Can do' attitude and approach
- Team player
- Leader not a follower
- Flexibility to work across other shifts and sites as required
- The desire and willingness to reach a senior level within a business.
- FMCG experience
- Commutable to Peterborough
Starting salary £19,400
Plus attractive benefits package
Plus overtime at time and a half
6am - 6:30pm shift pattern - Wednesday to Saturday
6am - 6:30pm - Thursday to Saturday
Must be local and commutable to Peterborough